Originally published in In Flight USA magazine… AERO 2019 delivered a consistently pleasing balance of trade fair, camaraderie, evolution, esprit de corps, solidarity, and fine cuisine. AERO lacks the enormity, the casual spectators and the frequently petulant weather of comparable U.S. shows; and that’s just fine with the vendors and shoppers it’s devised to draw.
All airplanes are not created equal…
4-Place and 2-place tandem model Bearhawks deliver the best in strength and durability:
- 100% Flush-head solid rivets on all 2024-T3 aluminum skin wings
- 17% Stronger, utility category strength at full gross weight.
Unmatched in performance, nothing flies as fast, lands as slow, is tougher built:
- Patrol touches down at 35 mph and cruises at 150+ mph
- 4-Place has 1,350 lb useful load and outclimbs the competition.
Built-in safety margin is best in class, with more utility:
- Riblett airfoils outperform in climb, speed and slow flight
- Beefy 4130 steel frame provides a safe and roomy cabin.