Welcoming challenges in project management, business development and communications. Work assignments include strategic planning, implementation, and process improvement. Areas of emphasis include manufacturing production, aerospace design, architecture & construction, technology solutions, marketing communications, and creative services.
- Master of Business Administration, University of the Incarnate Word, 2002
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, Texas A&M University, 1985
- Italart, Figline Val d’Arno, Florence, Italy, Spring 1985
- Churchill High School, San Antonio, Texas, 1982
Connect Communications – Marketing communications consultant. Develop and manage marketing activities for businesses in aviation, information technology, and business-to-business services. Responsible for marcom planning and production, media planning and analysis, creative strategy development, and execution. Copy writing and publishing services.
Leon Springs Business Association – Director and chairman of the nonprofit community business and networking organization.
BK&A – Marketing, advertising, and press relations executive. Directed client accounts, executed marketing communications strategies, and managed marcom projects. Managed information systems, internal process improvements, and business development.
Sino Swearingen Aircraft Company (now SyberJet) – Design engineer for manufacturer of business aircraft. 3-D modeling and design of aircraft structures and interiors. Collaboration with design teams, structural/systems engineers, and manufacturing.
Schwartz Engineering Company (now Jet Aviation) – Design engineer and liaison for FAA designated engineering representative. Managed and implemented aircraft design and modification programs. Collaboration with stress, systems, electrical, avionics, certification, and manufacturing engineers. Developed engineering design standards, process specifications, and material standards. Marketing leadership, information systems management, liaison function, and client relations.
Architectural Design, Drafting, and Project Management – Designer/draftsman with South Central Texas architectural firms. Supervised and coordinated construction projects. Managed transitions from manual drafting to CAD systems.
Texas Transportation Institute – Implementation and development of research projects in civil transportation. Performed drafting, digitizing, and coding for digital traffic analysis.
Retail & Wholesale and Merchandising – President of Ashtrea Company. Partner with Gig’em Spirit Company. Retail sales associate with Bealls and Foley’s department stores. Warehousing with TDR.
Liaison and Design Engineer – Jet Aviation Basel, Switzerland; British Aerospace Bristol, England; Aero Vodochody Prague, Czech Republic; FlyItalia Milan (Dovera), Italy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experienced and successful in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Extensive computer-aided design, drafting, and 3-D modeling experience including MicroStation, AutoCAD, Unigraphics, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, others
- Studies in Italian, Spanish, German, and Czech languages
- In-depth knowledge of aerospace manufacturing methods
- Builder and pilot of amateur-built Legend Cub