Welcoming challenges in project management, business development and communications. Desired assignments include strategic planning, implementation and process improvement. Specific areas of experience include manufacturing, aerospace design, architecture/construction, technology solutions, marketing communications, creative services and business consulting.
- Master of Business Administration, University of the Incarnate Word, 2002
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, Texas A&M University, 1985
- Italart (Figline Val d’Arno), Florence, Italy, Spring 1985
- Churchill High School, San Antonio, Texas, 1982
Connect Communications – Customized marketing communications services and consulting. Providing creative, copy writing and publishing. Develop and manage marketing activities for businesses in aviation, information technology, business-to-business services and e-commerce. Responsive marcom planning and production, media planning and analysis, creative strategy development and execution.
Leon Springs Business Association – Director and chairman of the nonprofit networking and charitable organization.
BK&A – Marketing, advertising, and press relations executive. Directed client accounts, identified client needs, executed marketing communications strategies and managed marcom projects. Additional responsibilities included information systems management, internal process improvements and new business development including domestic and international project assignments.
Sino Swearingen Aircraft Company (now SyberJet) – Engineering structures design and project management on new aircraft development programs. Involved with efficiency reviews, continuous improvement and quality control. Collaboration with design teams, structural/systems engineers and manufacturing.
Schwartz Engineering Company (now Jet Aviation) – Design engineer and liaison for FAA designated engineering representative. Managed and implemented aircraft design and modification programs. Collaboration with stress, systems, electrical, avionics, certification and manufacturing engineers. Developed engineering design standards, process specifications and material standards. Marketing leadership, information systems management, liaison function and client relations.
Architectural Design, Drafting, and Project Management – Designer, draftsman and project lead with South Central Texas architectural firms. Supervised and coordinated construction projects. Managed transitions from manual drafting to CAD systems.
Texas Transportation Institute – Production and development of research projects in civil transportation. Performed drafting, digitizing and coding for digital traffic analysis.
Retail & Wholesale and Merchandising – President of Ashtrea Company. Partner with Gig’em Spirit Company. Retail sales associate with Bealls and Foley’s department stores. Also employed in food services and retail/wholesale sales and distribution.
Liaison and Design Engineer – Jet Aviation, Basel, Switzerland; British Aerospace, (Filton) Bristol, England; Aero Vodochody, (Odolena Voda) Prague, Czech Republic; FlyItalia, (Dovera) Milan, Italy.
- Experienced and successful in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Development and management of online commerce systems
- Author and producer of numerous articles, documents and publications
- Extensive computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) and modeling experience including MicroStation, AutoCAD, Unigraphics, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, others
- In-depth knowledge of aerospace manufacturing methods
- Macintosh aficionado (since 1986), former Apple VAR sales/consultant
- Fluency in Italian, studies in Spanish, German and Czech languages
- Builder and licensed pilot / mechanic of amateur-built Legend Cub, 2-place aircraft.